LifeStraw Go Water Bottle and LifeStraw Personal Filter is filtration equipment without power supply, battery or chemical substances, can achieve water purification effect, and the price is affordable, lightweight and portable, suitable for outdoor sports and daily life scenes, is one of the preferred equipment for outdoor travel. As for more specific features and operating characteristics, and we have to explore through the evaluation of the customer.
LifeStraw Go Water Bottle Filter
First of all, through the evaluation in Peru for a period of two weeks of travel experience, LifeStraw Go bottle filter is very good in the practical application of the performance.
Although the price ( Less than 30USD )is a little high than Brita Sport Bottle, but the water filter capacity is much better, up to 1000L! After drink water about 1000L, only change the filter( Less than 20 USD ) inside and keep the bottle.
In addition to saving the budget, use of such a bottle can save time. As long as you can drink directly from the tap or stream to drink, do not take the time to go to the supermarket to buy.
Easy to Carry
The water capacity is 650 ml, 7.2 ounces (about 204 grams), into a small backpack can be taken away, very portable; also suitable for outdoor sports and daily life.
The filtering effect of the cup is really shocking, simple operation, and without power supply, battery or chemical substances.It can remove 99.9% bacteria and parasites of the water with 0.2 microns filter.
However, the only defect is that, like most of the water cup, the water taste is not good if placed for a long time. And the filter material does not include activated carbon which can remove chlorine and improve the water taste and odor. However brita sport bottle only has activated carbon filter. So they are totally different.
The Public Words:
LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filtration technology is now incorporated into a sleek, durable water bottle. The LifeStraw Go provides you with safe, clean drinking water at a moments notice. Simply fill the 670 ML bottle up from any pond, river or stream and drink from the integrated filter straw when needed.
With our Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw water filter sold, a child in Africa receives an entire year of clean drinking water at school.
The Main Features:
- 23-ounce water bottle with integrated replaceable LifeStraw filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of water down to 0.2 Microns
- Leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan can be re-used indefinitely, simply purchase a replacement filter when the filter has reached capacity
- Surpasses EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants
- Removes 99.9999% of Waterborne bacteria (> log 6 reduction), removes 99.9% of Waterborne protozoan Parasites (>log 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste, no chemicals or iodine, food-grade flexible silicone mouthpiece is removable for easy cleaning
Compare to Brita Bottle Filter
The filter material is quite different. Brita Filter sits inside water bottle, reducing particulates and chlorine taste and odor, often found in tap water. LifeStraw remove bacteria and parasites.
The filter capacity is different. Brita bottle only filter 40 gallon water, otherwise LifeStraw can filter 264 gallons.
For health, I think LifeStraw is much better.
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
In contrast, Personal Water Filter is not suitable for less water in the active site, but its filtering effect is equally excellent. In addition, it also has its own unique advantages.
Light to Carry
Small and light, the weighs is only 2.1 ounces (about 59 grams), there is no pressure in the pocket.
Easy to Use
Simple operation, can be directly straw into the water and drink. If inhaled water you drink, the rest will be discharged from the lower end of the filter.
Here also have to say that, according to the truth, for some heavy taste of the water, this straw can not completely remove all the odor of water. In addition, must be squatting or lying on the ground is also a little bit of trouble. To avoid this problem, you can also take a cup (or other container) to take the water, but as a result, might as well buy a filter cup.
The Main Features:
- Award-winning LifeStraw has been used by millions around the globe since 2005
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies